...FLOOD ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL NOON EDT TODAY...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive rainfall continues.
* WHERE...A portion of northeast New Jersey, including the following county, Bergen.
* WHEN...Until noon EDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Mainly minor flooding will continue for flood-prone areas adjacent to the Hackensack River.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS... - At 535 AM EDT, The Hackensack River at Rivervale continues to report flooding. Water levels are decreasing but may take until early this afternoon to drop below flood stage. - http://www.weather.gov/safety/flood
Turn around, don't drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood deaths occur in vehicles.